Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Last Day :(

Today I am giving you the first period to finish up your projects.  Once the first period is over, I expect you to have the entire project together and ready to turn in.  While you are working, please answer the following question in a comment to this post:

  • What are you planning to do after you graduate?

I know you still have time to think about this, but I am curious about what your thoughts/ideas are so far.  Next year you should be considering colleges/careers more seriously, so what better time to start thinking than now?  We will talk more about this during 8th.

Thank you all for working hard while I have been here, and good luck with your bright futures!

5 comments:

  1. I'm hoping to travel around a bit and visit as many places as I can before I officially start a career. But once I do, I'm interested in marine biology, but also theater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After graduation I plan on going to college to study writing. Even if I don't end up doing it professionally, being able to write is essential in any of the other careers I'm considering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After graduation I definitely plan on attending college. Hopefully somewhere out of Rochester so that I can live on campus. I am not sure what I will major in at the moment however I am leaning towards psychology or something else in the medical field. I also plan on visiting some of my family in Europe after gradation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After I graduate I plan on attending a college out of Rochester, and if that doesn't work out then probably MCC. I don't know what I want to major in yet but I'll probably figure out soon. Also I would like to travel to different places in the world before I will actually get a career going.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After highschool I definitely plan on attending college, hopefully a Liberal Arts school for theater or musical theater. That is my main interest and something I know I want to do for the rest of my life. I'm thinking about minoring or doubling in English or Psychology. I just visited Emerson College and loved it there.

    ReplyDelete